Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Project PhotoSynthesis

Hello,
Today I'm starting this new project.
I'm italian, but I've lived in Dublin for around 5 months. 

I think that the first goal of this blog is start writing in english, and for this reason, all my blog will be in english. I'm already sorry because I'm sure I did and I'm going to do a lot of mistakes. It have been suggested by my mother.


I really like the title that I found for this kind of diary because the explanation describes my second important aim: describing my life as photographer.

I like the word PhotoSynthesis because it has inside the words: Photo, Synthesis and Thesis.

PHOTOSYNTHESIS

As Wikipedia explains the Photosynthesis is "a process used by plants and other organisms to convert the light energy captured from the sun into chemical energy that can be used to fuel the organism's activities." 
I want to use this process to explain my conversion from the light to the fuel for the my organism's activities.







No comments:

Post a Comment