Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's raining pitchforks/ It's raining cats and dogs

Good Morning Dublin,
Today it's a really heavy rain day, the title of this post describes perfectly the situation. 
It's raining pitchforks.
It's raining cats and dogs.
But I've found 2 images very interesting that describe better what's happening outside of my window.


But don't worry because in this moment I'm doing nothing in my lovely home, but today it's the first day after Italy so for the moment I can put my feet up but not too much.

I'd like trying to write in the blog some idiomas or words that I learn during the day, describing the meaning. In this way this web page could help others people to learn some new terms.

The weather changes and in Ireland is more common than any others countries in the world, that means that now there is a really good climate. So weird!! 


Today I discovered this application for Ipad calls Pic Stitch. With this you can create collages with your pictures. It's really intelligent and I tested it with 2 pictures, the first one is up and the second one is below. I thing that this app it's really interesting to create 2 kind of pictures: Funny and Conceptual, the second one is both!


Today Sumi and me went to my workplace to understand how develop the new project of the Lir. They want that we're going to take a time lapse video about the building of a set. We studied how do it with the camera: I'm going to film the assembling and she's going to edit the video. I want to post here my favorite time lapse video, it's absolutely amazing! Her Morning Elegance/Oren Lavie It's really a masterpiece!

Ground = Confined person - Deny social activities as punishment
Belong = Be owned by
Remote Control = A device for operating Sth from a distance


No comments:

Post a Comment